how we work and what we do
We work with clients on ways of building trust in the process of seeking and giving feedback, gaining honesty in responses within an explicit confidentiality framework, and understand that trust in feedback is inextricably linked with very personal work or other contextual experiences.
Hence we achieve high value for our client in analysing and reporting feedback from diverse perspectives in and on a client's business.
Some basic questions underpin our approach to our work in feedback and measurement.
How do the groups of people that matter most in your business view their relationships with you?
How do they measure and value your business?
How do your customers see your customer service chain?
How do your supply partners see your customer service chain?
How can you use their feedback to extend relationships and add mutual value?
What are the risks and opportunities to your business in their perspectives?
We supply -
|Understanding and benchmarking relationships||360 View - Measurement and perceptions
||Outside-In||Inside-Out||Intelligence perspectives on your business||Reporting feedback in your business|
Understanding and benchmarking relationships
We help you use feedback to -
Enterprise feedback management – EFM – is consolidating and managing feedback from all sources, supporting your relationships with customers, employees, partners, suppliers, and others, and increasing your understanding of their views about you and mutual opportunities.
We help you measure enterprise feedback, understand its qualitative dimensions, and its opportunities and risks.
Mapping the journey your customers take with your organisation is a first step in understanding how customers experience your service.
This outside-in view of your business shows the customer perspective from the beginning, middle and end as they engage with your company to achieve their own goals. Start with their feedback.
Segmenting your customer experiences and hence your sub markets leads to -
- Understanding customer life cycle of experiences
- Creating listening posts
- Identifying “Moments of Truth”
- Aligning your business processes to improving customer-centricity
- Staff and other partners in service delivery to customers
- Understand their interests that keep them working with you
- Partner to enrich people’s experiences at work
- Seek contributions for how things might change
Gather intelligence informing your decisions and actions, focussing on -
We help you with intelligence gathering.
Designing and executing optimum feedback approaches
- Choice of mix - interviews, expert panels, focus groups, representative samples
- Communications strategies for maximum engagement and participation
- Surveying techniques and survey design options
- Technical advice on optimum IT surveying tools
- Forms, graphics, website setup
- Advice on privacy and confidentiality management and compliance
- Technical support - systems setup, data integrity and quality assurance, advanced MS Office Automation technologies
- Documentation for corporate knowledge repositories
- Executing a survey or other feedback process
- Project management
- Analytical and qualitative reporting by different audience segments
- Statistical analysis, and benchmarking
Maximising results for value- action planning, facilitated workshops and debriefings
Thinking power and a commitment to straight talking.
Models for reporting frameworks may be -
- balanced score card
- organisational health
- efficiency and value
- happiness and satisfaction
- innovation and flexibility
- market intelligence
We can help you design and report on KPIs fitting with your chosen reporting frameworks, suppling data into your corporate warehouse if you choose.
Privacy and confidentiality
We assist you with identifying the best privacy and confidentiality framework for your project, encouraging openness in giving feedback yet enabling trust.
All our projects comply with legislative requirements.